Friday, March 23, 2012

So Random....

We are on the verge of listing our house.  So this means lots and lots of cleaning and organizing and purging and so on.  I have spent today cleaning the kiddos room.  I am pretty proud of myself, I think I may even reward myself with a new label maker!  Then my family will officially think I am crazy.  Ryan has gotten into legos, not sure if I have mentioned that yet or not.  He seems to enjoy them..except for the one time when he stuck one up his nose.  Not sure if I mentioned that yet either.  Anyways I saw this really cute idea for storing legos on Pinterest (my new bff) using those plastic canisters that Folgers coffee comes in.  I always throw them away!  Not anymore.  We have one in the cabinet now and I cannot wait until it is empty and I can make a cute little label for it and store legos in it. 

Well I love yard sales...having them that is.  Most hate them but not me. I will be having one soon.  So I have this classic jean jacket from the Gap circa way early 2000's.  I MIGHT have worn it one time in the last oh seven years!  I saw it hanging downstairs today and I thought I really need to get rid of that....and then I thought what if I get invited to a Totally 80's Party? I will definitely NEED that jacket as part of my ensemble.  REALLY!!!!!!! This is why I have 10 totes full of random keepsakes! That jacket needs to go in the yard sale pile, but I cannot bring myself to put it in there.  Plus I know I paid a ridiculous amount for it and won't get anywhere near that price at a yard sale.  Ebay might be a better choice but I am to lazy for that.

Oh well off to the shower.  Pampered Chef party here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment